This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Friday 24 February 2012

Major Reorganization

With some difficulty I reorganized Pico's Stuff today. I have not yet included links to my short stories but I feel good anyway. Links to my novel first chapters have been added and all the articles that I have currently online have been added as well. My public short stories will be added later. To some degree I have a better idea of what I'm doing so maybe that part will go faster.

Managed to clear off a whole bunch of personal schtuff this week and I am hoping to be writing here more regularly as well as producing some real writing. Still have some technical things to deal with today but I am getting to the bottom of the pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment