This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Got a Little Inspiration

With the blog up and running here a bit of inspiration crossed my mind. I couldn't leave it alone. When I was growing up my siblings and I often licked our plates after meals. Terrible etiquette, but I thought it would make for a good tongue in cheek article for Hubpages. I wrote and published it there this evening. Even got a couple of the kids to model for some pictures. My daughter says she felt like an idiot. Hopefully my readers will take it in the spirit it was written.

For the curious, here's the link: http://picodoll.hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Properly-Lick-Your-Plate

Got a bit more work done this evening as well. Managed to attach my Google AdSense account to this blog and to my Hubpages account. That turned out to be easier than anticipated. I wasted a lot of time last week trying to figure that all out. Now I know where I need to go and it was like falling off a log.

I also added a hits counter. It remains to be seen whether that was a good idea or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment