This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Added An Interview Link

Last evening I was invited to participate in a blogtalkradio interview with my friend Kitty Sutton. Unfortunately with the time zone I live in and my schedule I was unable to participate. I would have really enjoyed that. Not all is lost though. I am tickled to be able to add the link to the interview to the review page on my blog here. I would encourage anyone interest to click the link there and listen. It is under the review for Wheezer and The Painted Frog. Right now that is the only review there but that will change with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment