This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Aiming For a More Active Blog

I added a review today again but that isn't going to by the focus of my blog. I want to spend most of my time here talking about my own writing and where I am trying to go with it. Don't get me wrong. I love to read a good book and I always have an opinion. I will be putting all these reviews on their own separate page. Likely will add some kind of rating system. I tend to be overly generous in that department. Anything I would give a low rating probably shouldn't have ever been published. Chances are I won't finish reading it and never rate it anyway.

Currently I am reading a book by a Book Junkies friend. I can only access it from my laptop and it is long. If that person is reading this, relax I am enjoying it and will likely put up a review in a couple of weeks depending on my time.

My main project is my novel, Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. My goal is to complete a rewrite using suggestions and critiques made by friends and online acquaintances by the middle of the year. After that I hope to be annoying potential publishers with it. For anyone interested, first chapter is publicly available through a link on my Pico's Stuff page. I will let any readers know right here on my blog how it is coming along.

I write short stories and articles whenever the inspiration strikes me. Any updates will show up here as soon as they happen.

With a little less on my plate my Writing.com friends should start hearing from me again as well. A fresh new week starts tomorrow. I want to make the most of it.

Pico

No comments:

Post a Comment