This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Keeping My Writing Going

My work and home life are not always conducive to writing and for years I struggled trying to light a fire under myself to keep writing. I found a secret to keeping the creative flame burning. I keep a journal. I do force myself to write an entry for every single day of the year. I can't completely explain why it works but it has a lot to do with me never letting the flow of words stop.

Outside of that I try to grab every bit of inspiration that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment