This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 25 May 2014

Pico's Week in Review May 18 - 24



Another busy week is done. I wrote a post on this blog about a woman who made an important contribution to my writing career. Besides that I've done a lot of preparation work for the next edition of Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road. I'm looking forward to the coming issue because we are introducing and additional contributor.

I had a busy week on Bubblews. That site is working better than it has been. Fewer errors and crashes to annoy those of us trying to write there. I am taking this evening off though. One of my very last calls at work was a credit card customer who just left an abusive relationship. She did a lot of crying. We did our best to make sure that he account could not be accessed by her ex-husband. He's facing jail time. When I got home the news and Facebook is plastered with Elliot Rodgers who murdered six people in the Santa Barbara area a couple days ago. There is a very strong outcry against violence against women. I did have a lot of good ideas for posts but this whole issue is really bothering me. As a father and husband I find the kind of violence in the world incomprehensible. Don't know if I'll write on the subject. At this point my thoughts and feelings aren't in a writing kind of focus.

Bubblews posts from the previous week are right here:

When You Have a Holiday Weekend...

The March of the Chairs

Ego Boost Today!

Should've Bought a Lottery Ticket

Rainy Day Means Writing

Sourdough Vs Regular Pancakes

Local Wildlife Encounters

Okay Now That Is Really Cool


No comments:

Post a Comment