This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 18 May 2014

Pico's Week In Review May 11 - 17


Another busy weeks in books. Laid a lot of groundwork for future writing but got bogged down in a lot of other schtuff this week. Not a bad week though. Kept up with Bubblews just fine. The next issue of my cycling webzine is pretty much planned out as well. Hoping to add a few touches before publishing as the end of the month. Only regret there is that I have not done my usual promotion of the previous month.

I made eight Bubblews posts this week and here they are:

My Mother's Day Post

Cool Call Centre

Fake Birds of Prey

You Get What You Pay For

Proud of My Daughter

Seriously Off the Rails Today

Back On Track

Today Was Absolutely Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment