This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 11 May 2014

Pico's Week in Review May 4 - 10


Adding a new element here on my writer's blog. This is intended to be a weekly up date. For anyone following my writing this should make it easier. I do so much writing in my meagre time that I wasn't getting back here to write anything.

Most of my daily musing is done on Bubblews.com for the simple reason I can write what's on my mind without worrying a great deal about classifying any of it or sticking to any kind of theme. For me it's writing practice and I get paid a penny for every view, like and comment. It adds up. I have a lot of friends there and I enjoy my time on the site. I don't worry to much about grammar or punctuation either. It's just raw Pico. If you're here because you want to get to know me as an author and person, this is the place. I write on the site almost daily. I will add a complete list of my posts and their titles every week. Currently I have 319 posts on the site. If you go to my profile page you can scroll through all of them with the arrows. The link is this: http://www.bubblews.com/account/34385-koopharper.

This past weeks posts were the following:

The Toronto Raptors Start the Offseason

My Birthday Today

Nice Day Out!

Sawbuck Built, Wood Stacked

Raised Mint Beds Are Ready

Fixed the Electric Range

My Bubblews Anniversary

The weekly review with be more than Bubblews. I will also post links to all my other writing including my cycling webzine and other writing. Whether Sunday evening is the best time to do that remains to be seen. Right now it is my logical time slot with my current schedule. Hope to maintain this and improve it.

Pico

No comments:

Post a Comment