This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 1 June 2014

Pico's Week in Review May 25 - 31



A weak week on Bubblews. Hope to do better in the coming week. It wasn't that I didn't have writing ideas and materials, I just had too many other things on my plate. Another issue was that Bubblews had quite a few glitches and it wasn't easy to post sometimes.

Here's my five titles from this week:






One of my main distractions from the above writing was getting the June issue of Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road out into cyberspace. I'm quite happy with the results. It has shown some definite improvement and growth this month. Hopefully next month I can be a little more on top of the game and have everything ready in advance. It is a lot of work.

The fruits of those labours are right here:



No comments:

Post a Comment