This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Thursday 3 October 2013

Bubblews Favorites Page Added

This new page is still in its infancy but I've tried to make it worthy of a visit. I started out separating the humour stories out so they can be highlighted. Just like me to try and start with the most difficult one. I'm happy with the result now. I will add other categories later as I have time. The idea is to make it so that interested readers don't have to wade through my whole log to find something interesting to read. Will post updates as changes or additions are made.

So if you want to have a chuckle go ahead and check out this new page right away. Fourteen humour stories are waiting for you.

http://picosplace-pico.blogspot.ca/p/bubblews-favorites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment