This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 6 October 2013

A Little Housecleaning

Did some housecleaning here on the Bubblews Log. I did make a couple of mistakes that I noticed. Managed to correct them. Hard not to make mistakes working on this. Harder to find them and correct them. Any reader who spots a problem and lets me know would be highly appreciated.

Added a new section under Bubblews Favorites called Writing. I don't like the way everything shows up with the fonts I have. I will have to monkey around with the setting some to make the section titles stand out more.

I will likely highlight my cycling articles next. There are not too many of them at this point. Easier work when it isn't too big of a job. I'm not sure at this point what else to highlight. Book reviews already have their own sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment