This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Sunday 19 May 2013

New Contact Pico Page Added

In advance of the release of my first novel at the end of this week, I have added my resident writer email from InknBeans Press to my blog here. I'm not sure what to expect here as a newly published author, but I would enjoy hearing what my readers think. The page is listed in the pages list in the righthand column. The email address is Pico@inknbeans.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment