This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Thursday 5 December 2013

Tweaks But Not Much Writing



Bubblews is down and I feel like I haven't accomplished much in regard to my writing. The day hasn't been a loss. I finally added a link in the righthand column of all three of my blogs to buy a copy of my book. It routes to Amazon.com. Most of my pages views come out of the USA. My apologies to everyone else. From there it is easy enough to get to the Canadian or the UK site anyway. Here's hoping that addition will lead to more sales.

For the cycling site I dug up two of my old cycling photo albums. Lots of pictures with stories to develop. This will allow me to write a couple of articles that I have been planning. May even get to that this evening. My enthusiasm for this project is still pretty high. I don't foresee any problem getting the next issue out on time. My biggest challenge is to build interest in the site in between published issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment