This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Friday 20 December 2013

A Good Writing Day



Just a quick post today.

I started out the day with high ambitions and I've come close to completing them all. I'd planned to try and write three articles for my webzine and two of them are done. I'd planned to write at least two posts on Bubblews and they are done. Finally I planned to write a brief post here and by the time I get to the end of this that'll be done too.

I wouldn't feel so great about it except that this isn't all I had to get done today. I worked on our snowshoe trail helping the family escape for a shopping trip. Got our outdoor well in working order again as well as caught up with my Bubblews friends. Wanted to get more done but that will always be the case with me. There is always more than I could possibly get done. I'm pretty happy with what I've managed.

If the Internet holds up I might even complete the stuff I didn't get done tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment