This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Webzine Slowly Coming Together


Worked quite a bit today on Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road http://picoscycling.blogspot.ca/. Don't know if I'm on track to launch at the beginning of December or not. I have four of the five first articles already posted onto the site. I will write one more and then an introduction/table of contents post. With that it will be ready.

Did a Bubblews post on it today called "Launching a Cycling Webzine" http://www.bubblews.com/news/1629816-launching-a-cycling-webzine  Didn't get much hoped for response but on the brightside one bubbler did express interest in being a contributor. I will need those if this is going to be a success.

I was intending to take this idea to Book Junkies but I'm tired and feeling a bit shy. Maybe once I've posted this I'll go and do that. Tough enough to get my posterior in gear for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment