This is an author's blog written by Pico Triano. 'Pico's Profile' will tell you a little about me. 'Pico's Stuff' will lead you to links and information on how you can access all my publicly available writing. 'Friends and Family' advertises websites on behalf of family and friends. The 'Friend Book Reviews' page is where I review materials written by the many friends I have made as a writer. Finally I recently added a review page for general reviews.

Friday 4 July 2014

Catch Up Update!



This is not working the way I would like it to. I forgot because my Sunday evenings are crazy packed anyway. This will catch me up to last weekend. I've come to the conclusion that I have to do this on a different day of the week. Thursday or Friday could work but maybe it is too soon to make promises.

I will try to get a regular update in here. It is important to keep track of all this stuff. Too far behind becomes too big of a mountain to climb for catching up.

Once this is done I have a whole bunch of other work to do to make this place and the rest of my writing more accessible and efficient.

Bubblews Posts

Frustrated With Facebook

Blackberries In Our Future

The Starters Pistol Has Sounded

Absentee Excuses

Porcupine Lair

Paving the Worst Spot on the Trans Canada

My Mind is Totally Blank

Primal Hunting Instincts

Full Agenda Ahead for Me Today

More Productive Day Than Expected

Not At Work

Television Is Back!

Future Article Inspiration

Computer Clean Up!

Hubpages Articles

Homeschooling-Lessons of Opportunity: The Moose Skull

Homeschooling-Lessons of Opportunity: The Shipwreck

My Three Prong Article Writing Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment